Sunday, April 08, 2007

Random Sunday Night Thought

So I spent today watching the Shirley Temple marathon on AMC (party ova heah!!). All the movies have the same theme: Shirley starts penniless, or an orphan or in some other adverse cicrumstance. She meets a wealthy bachelor, smiles, shows those cute little dimples and says exactly what she's thinking and people all around her melt and do whatever they can to make her happy. (She got adopted in like 4 of the movies I saw!)

I have dimples.
I wear short mini dresses that barely cover my butt.
I say exactly what's on my mind all the time.

How come I don't meet a wealthy bachelor who'll melt and do whatever he can to make me happy?

Maybe I should wear my hair in curls or learn to tap dance.

7 Comments:

At April 09, 2007 9:47 AM, Blogger Crankyputz said...

haha, i watched AMC last night too and had the same thoughts...

Jeez...where are all the rich handsome, charming millionares, who want to spoil and adore me???? Where? I mean I'm tiny and cute. Perhaps its those cute little outfits she wore? I need a little cape.... Btw if I find one and he has a brother....He's all yours, I insist...

 
At April 09, 2007 3:45 PM, Blogger SimplEnigma said...

LMAO @ CP. I wear cute little outfits too, dammit! LOL. Maybe it's the cape...Either way, I'm doing my locks up into little ringlets starting tomorrow. Hehe, you insist, eh?

LOL @Owen, they're one of the more attractive deformities, that's all. In Victorian times, women used to bite the inside of their cheeks to make it look like they had dimples because that was more attractive to men. (You can thank Thomas Hardy for that little tidbit of information). I'm such a geek.

 
At April 09, 2007 7:46 PM, Blogger Shimada Boyce said...

did you say "tap dance" or "lap dance"? Just checking because my vote would be "lap dance".

Holla

 
At April 09, 2007 11:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There are games to be played if there are prizes to be won. Try the damsel in distress. You already have that acute intuitive insight on most things, it seems. Splash a bit of naivete on a few subjects. Oh, and those mini skirts; definite plus!

 
At April 10, 2007 10:15 AM, Blogger Say Yeah said...

Change that to Lap dance, and you might have something there, coupled with the short skirts.

 
At April 10, 2007 12:18 PM, Blogger SimplEnigma said...

LMAO @ Bush Babee & Say Yeah...*sigh* men.

@16%: I have to play that chick again? I don't wanna...LOL.

 
At April 10, 2007 9:11 PM, Blogger Onika Pascal said...

How you gonna find him if you home watchin Shirley Temple and she curls?

GET UP AND GO OUT (not dating online lol but really going out)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home