Taking Notes
A random thought: When I decide to leave blogosphere, I'm gonna take a page from Fiyah's book: just up and get married and never post again. I won't give yawl any preparation, either. (Yes, CP, you're invited to the wedding. LOL.)
***
Age: 34
Status: Single, no kids
Living situation: Lives alone
Physical: Tall, average looks, a little "baby fat"
Personality: Great guy
Occupation: Administrative Assistant
I will leave this one up to my readers. LOL. Any thoughts?


18 Comments:
it is always my view that if your life gets too busy for something as simple as blogging then you either are working too hard or have sunk into a life of such boring monotony that working harder is the only solution to not killing your self
huh?
what is going on?
no, you don't have to explain anything but if you really want to be that sort of a blogger why do you even have comments turned on?
I like how no one is commenting on Part II of this post...LOL.
@GC: This wasn't really about me. Shh. (Remember, I'm the one who's not so fond of the M word).
oh snap!
is that what happened to fiyah?
I must saying, having been married for two weeks, it and its prelude have dramatically effected blogging.
@ Say Yeah: ARE YOU SERIOUS?? Dude, CON-FRICKIN-GRATS!
Whoo-hoo!
umm... aspirations? i need a man w/some goals.
How did you know I was going to ask??? Lord I am so predictable!
I was wondering where Fiyah disappeared to...
Congrats Say Yeah
A male Adim Assistant just doesn't sound right....
LOL Ahhh, your Destiny: The seemingly average single, 34yo, non-kid having SECRETARY.....but hey, how bad of a punishment can it be since the man has SOME sort of legal gig.
That beats out a good 45% of the eligible "men" of today, right? ROFL I kid, I kid.
Congrats to those of you who have just taken the plunge.
Solidarity for those of us who still cringe when people ask the inevitable..."When are YOU..."
SE...WHATEVA! You would never....because of course, you'd have to regale us with some cravenly witty story behind the story of your decision to stop blogging! LOL
Guys specs. sounds great.But he does not sound like someone you would be interested in. Or better yet more info is needed.Does he like foreign films, appreciate the arts or some of your other interests.
But he must be special to have him being mentioned in the same subject as marriage!!
Thank you all for the well wishes. Yes,I am so serious SE, and it's going so well I can't even spell right, "I must saying."
though I am a newbie to your blog, I don't think that I would do that.. then you'd leave everyone pondering.. Hey whatever happened to.......
part II is too funny!
Ouch Owen that hurts.
CityG (don't even remember my sign-in)
Don't have me checking your site for months and find no updates and no explanation. Thats just cruel. Reminds me what happend to AMF?
NE way what guy uses the term "baby fat" to describe himself? If SE is interested it must be the photo.
Admin Assistant? Does he have a lisp and a "little" baby hair?
lol @ lisp and baby hair
Fiyah got married? thats so cool! dont you jut feel like you were a part of the whol ething...from the braids story to the aisle...aaaawww
meanwhile...i dont too get the last part of ur post... :-S
and dont u dare up and disappear! hmph!
wow, never before have I heard a man who is a bit overweight describe himself as having "a little baby fat". That worries me.
Post a Comment
<< Home