Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Rainmaker


Memory of Rain
Originally uploaded by Tapio Hurme.
I waited for rain and it came
Little drops at first, growing bigger
And wetter
Until it was a torrential downpour
Leaving my body cool, moist and refreshed.
And just as it had begun
The drought was over.

I prayed for rain and it came.
But alas, the rainmaker did not.

6 Comments:

At January 16, 2009 8:02 AM, Blogger KK said...

I'm not sure how important the rainmaker was... but I'm glad you got refreshed.

 
At January 16, 2009 11:44 AM, Blogger owen said...

masterbation will only make you go blind. wait till somebody can mark up you blackboard

 
At January 16, 2009 1:09 PM, Blogger SimplEnigma said...

@KK, the rainmaker was pretty important. I'm bothered by it all...but that's another post for another day.

@Owen, how on earth did u get masturbation from that? LMAO. You're a weirdo. Bout blind. I hear that's what they used to tell the kids in Catholic school. If that were the case, I'd have been blind ever since that fateful day when...ah, yet another post for another day.

 
At January 17, 2009 1:12 AM, Blogger Our Kid said...

It never rains... it pours. LOL!

 
At January 19, 2009 12:03 PM, Blogger Crankyputz said...

Tis too sunny to rain right now...

But yipee to your mini flood...

 
At January 23, 2009 6:51 PM, Blogger Pepper said...

struuuuuuuups i ain tin the mood for the parables...mi jus waah kno who the rainmaker was !! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home